There are innumerable reasons for soul loss to occur.
If we suffer physical or emotional trauma, part of our soul may leave in order to protect itself and survive the experience.
For instance, you are having a major crisis and fight with your partner and you can feel it is the end. The pain is too strong. After giving so much love, effort and care into this relationship, you feel you are losing it. The pain is intolerable and your inner essence, the soul/the vital energy in you cannot stand it. In order to survive, it leaves your body.
Any event that causes shock could cause soul loss. And it is very individual. Something that causes a soul loss for one person does not necessarily mean the same will happen to another person. And vice versa.
Common Causes of Soul Loss are:
- Death of a loved one
- Molestation or rape
- Physical abuse
- Miscarriage or abortion
- Separation from a partner, divorce
- Physical or emotional turmoil of puberty
- Strong emotional exchanges, arguments
- Injuries, accidents, surgeries
- Traumatic or extremely stressful Childbirth
- Living in a dysfunctional family
- Repeated use of drugs
- Being in the military, fighting in war
- Culture shock due to a move, loss of a job
- Being bullied or frightened as a child
Soul loss is in general a good ‘mechanism’ the soul undertakes in order to survive. But the problem is, as shamans see, that usually the lost part does not come back by itself. The part of the soul might be lost, taken by another person, or doesn’t know the trauma has passed and it is safe to return.
Parts of our soul can also be given to someone whom we love and want to be loved by. They can be stolen/borrowed by someone who is not able to let us go… Unfortunately, nobody benefits by this situation. The person who gave the part of the soul is suffering by not being fully present in their own life. And the other person has to deal with this unusable energy on the top of all other issues in life. Because the truth is that individual cannot use another person’s soul. Because it is not their soul…
Common Symptoms of Soul Loss are:
- Constant feeling that you do not feel fully in your body or feeling alive and fully engaged in life.
- Chronic depression
- Immune deficiency problems
- Apathy and numbness
- Grief that just does not heal
- Suicidal tendencies
What a shamanic healer does is to go into the alter consciousness by shamanic journeying in order to retrieve the lost soul piece. Shamanic practitioner is asking his/her and your Masters, Teachers, and Loved Ones to assist by showing him/her where, in "time", your soul part left and where it is currently hiding for safety. Then he/she bring the part(s) ready to come back at this moment and installs them back in your body and life energy field.
Before bringing the lost part of the soul into the body, the extraction/cleaning of the subtle body/aura is done.
It is very powerful yet a gentle treatment. It is also a new beginning of the integration of the lost soul part that has a long term effect on a whole wellbeing, coming back to your true self and your full potential. It empowers your process of spiritual and emotional integration…
Some of the benefits experienced by those who have received a soul retrieval include:
- Greater ability to make decisions in life
- Sense of being more present in their life
- The ability to move past an issue that previously seemed impossible
- The beginning of a new growth or healing process
- An ability to begin dealing with grief...
- An awakened spark of Life returns
- Feeling more energy, power, and strength immediately.
Sanja will be giving treatments in Silent Power on 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th of August.
Book your treatment on: email@example.com
Price: CHF 180.-